This is an essential module for your eCommerce store.
Getting Google’s view of your site, and diagnosing potential problems - the first step to increasing your site’s visibility on Google is learning how robots crawl and index your site.
- Crawl info: You can make sure Google has access to your site, and see when Googlebot last visited. You can also view URLs that Google had trouble crawling and why it couldn't crawl them. This way, you can fix any problems preventing Google from indexing all of your pages.
- Robots.txt file validation: See if Google is having trouble with your file, and test out changes to that file before you change it on your server.
- Website content: View top content from your site and see the words that other sites use to link to it.
- Top queries: Find the top queries that drive traffic to your site and where your site is included in the top search results. This will let you learn how users are finding your site.
- Indexing information: See how your site is indexed and which of your pages are included in the index. If Google finds violations in your site, it’ll give you the opportunity to fix the problems and request reinclusion of your site.
The script generates a Sitemap as described here.